- Candle Waxes and Additives
- Candle Containers
- Candle Molds
- Candle Wicks
- Fragrance Oils / Candle Scents
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Step by Step Guides
- How to Make Container Candles
- How to Make Votive Candles
- How to Make Pillar Candles
- How to Make Soy Container Candles
- How to Make Wooden Wick Candles
- How to Make Cookie Cutter Pillars
- How to Make Ice Candles
- How to Make Wax Dipped Flowers
- How to Make Wax Cupcakes
- How to Make Watermelon Slice Candles
- How To Make Palm Container Candles
- How To Make Palm Pillar Candles
- Other Helpful Resources
Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
How to Make Wax Cupcakes
Put a creative spin on tarts or votives by making cupcakes. Change the fragrances and colors of the icing or the cake for upcoming birthdays or holidays.
- Pillar or Votive Wax
- Fragrance Oil
- Candle Dye
- Pouring Pot
- UV Stabilizer (Optional)
- Cupcake Pan
- Cupcake Papers
- Plastic Fork
- Butcher Paper or Newspaper
- Paper Towels
- Metal Spoon or Stir Stick
Cover your work area with butcher paper or newspaper. Spills or drips are most times unavoidable, and clean up is much easier if you don’t have to clean wax off of your work surface.
Step 1 – Prepare wax
Step 2 – Pour the wax
If the cupcakes are being wicked, the wicks can be glued to the cupcake paper or set in after the wax has been poured. Straighten the wicks occassionally, or use wick bars to help hold them in place.
Allow them to cool completely, and they are ready for icing.
Step 3 – Whip the wax
Continue to whip the wax until it starts to set up. (The sides of the pouring pot will need to be scraped occassionally.) The wax is ready to add to the cupcakes when you can "stack" the wax on itself, and it retains it's shape.
Do not let it set up too much or the icing will not stick to the cupcake.
Step 4 - Ice the cupcakes
Make sure to let the cupcakes cool completely before removing them from the pan.
|Now you should be ready to|
|Step by Step Candle Making Guides||Shop For Candle Supplies!|