Glue Dots (1,000 per box)
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
The ultimate solution to keeping your wicks perfectly centered in your jars without having to use those messy, dangerous hot glue guns or expensive super-glue. Highly adhesive GLUE DOTS™ come on a roll inside a handy dispensing box. You simply press the tab of your pretabbed wick onto the wick sticker to remove it from the roll (which is wax paper, so it is removed very easily). Then, simply press firmly down into the center of your jar and you're DONE! Another accessory that works well with these GLUE DOTS™ is our Bow Tie Wick Bars.
- 10/11/2016 - Sarah D- Anonymous - I've learned to push the wick tabs down to the glass with the butt of a pen, that seems to secure the glue dots to the jars pretty well. Just don't pull too hard when putting on the wick bars.
- 05/04/2016 - - Anonymous - I've only been able to use about 6 of these dots, the rest seem to be no good. Once I pour my wax in the wick lifts. I pour at 145 and my containers are warm but I've pretty much lost revenue because I can't sell candles where the wick is not secure to the bottom of the glass
- 04/17/2016 - - Anonymous - i am also having the problem of the dot loosing its bond once wax is poured. i use the wick assembly tool, press hard, let it set overnight before pouring, lowering my pour temp to 150. what is the alternative to these glues dots?
- 04/05/2015 - Jesse P- Anonymous - We use these glue dots with our tins and our glass soy candles. They seem to work pretty well, we have only had a very small percentage not adhere (<1%). The packaging is great and saves space and time when dispensing.
- 01/31/2015 - Alura Y- Anonymous - I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong, but I've wasted this money on these things. I had warmed glass containers, I didn't touch the glue dots with my fingers and I pressed the wick so hard that I was afraid I may crack the glass yet, STILL when I poured my wax, the glue dots immediately loosened. I don't know if it's because I'm using soy wax and it has to be poured at a higher temp? I wish there were other tack levels for sale on here...I hope I can return these.
- 01/14/2014 - CYNTHIA B- Anonymous - These work great when applied to a clean, pre-warmed jar. If you thread the wick through an empty tube (like from a Bic pen) and press it to the bottom of the jar it will hold securely and not slide around after the wax is poured in.
- 11/05/2013 - - Anonymous - Initial stick is great. However, after you pour the wax into the jar, dots loosen and slide around. The wick bar helps but only slightly.
- 11/03/2013 - Kim A- Anonymous - Never had a problem
- 10/28/2013 - David J- Anonymous - Not worth the money. As soon as you pour warm wax into your container the glue dot loses adhesion and starts sliding around the bottom of the container.