Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Lavender bouquet enhanced by clary sage, patchouli and rosemary.
25lb pails may need a 1 -2 week lead time based on availability.
IFRA Maximum Usage Level:
Lip Products: NOT Allowed
Creams, Lotions, Oils (except baby products): 100%
Soap (Liquid & Bar): 100%
Candles, Room Fragrance Products: 100%
(See IFRA Certificate on Technical Information tab for more details)
- 04/15/2017 - Randy B- Anonymous - I make this one quite often - i bring 10oz of natural soy wax to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, then added 1/3 tsp Vybar 260 and 1 oz of this fragrance (seems to be the perfect ratio) - OH MY GOD IT IS SPLENDID!!! Both hot and cold throw are wonderful, and I've received many, many compliments! I also layered this and Eucalyptus - 6 total layers in a 20 ounces candle jar it was the epitome of peace and perfection!
- 03/26/2017 - Karen D- Anonymous - I decided to try this Lavender when unable to get what I had previously...not quite, but pretty close....Lavender on it's own is too strong for me so I mix in Vanilla and love it
- 03/02/2016 - Anne O- Anonymous - This was just okay. When I want lavender, I want the sharp, slightly green and botanical scent of real, pure lavender. This was more perfume-y and powdery. I'll keep looking for that true lavender scent.
- 01/06/2016 - Pat D- Anonymous - had a customer ask for this scent. then cancel, Liked of never gotten rid of it. I hated it. To STRONG , was going to use in infant room do not recommend for any infant..
- 11/23/2015 - Bobbie B- Anonymous - Got a custom order for someone looking to lower costs on lavender soap so tried this FO out (instead of EO) - LOVE it! No A, no D, lasts and smells just as good as any 40/42 EO blend! She's already ordered more so I will be back for another (bigger) bottle!
- 04/20/2015 - Arlene S- Anonymous - I tried this scent from two other companies and by far this was the best Lavender scent I have come across. Definately a keeper and a great seller.
- 03/12/2015 - - Anonymous - Very Nice scent - but almost too strong for using it in my wine bottle candles so I add a bit of lemon scent making it more of a lemon/lavendar scent which has been very nice.
- 09/01/2014 - Sarah D- Anonymous - Very nice and strong- ECOSOYA PILLAR BLEND WAX
- 04/26/2014 - - Anonymous - This is an awesome scent! It smells like sweet lavender, defiantly a success!
- 01/08/2014 - Brenden M- Anonymous - This scent has a great hot and cold throw scent with any wax ive tried and its one of my top sellers.
- 11/30/2013 - - Anonymous - Clogs my wicks massively, Golden brands 415 soy with Zinc Core 60-44-18 primed at 180 and wicks go out slowly on all candles, major bummer :(. Smells great though, tarts maybe for me
- 09/15/2013 - Deb H- Anonymous - My favorite lavender. Excellent, true lavender scent with great throw.
- 07/30/2013 - Tracy H- Anonymous - Love this smell! Wonderful cold and hot scent throw in ECO soy! Very strong! We definitely recommend it! -HANNAH FARMS
- 03/19/2013 - - Anonymous - Used at 2oz/1lb Golden Brands 464 Soy wax (candles and melts) this scent is WOW! (almost too much...it's a room-filler in less than 20 minutes!) If you are looking for a true, strong lavender this is it. It would definitely still be a good strong fragrance mixed at a lower ratio.
People who bought this product also bought
- Fragrance Oils
- Candle Containers
- Candle Wax
- Candle Making Starter Kits
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Molds
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Candle Making Accessories
- Stuffed Bears
Our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!