Candlemaking Starter Kit - Container (Paraffin Wax)
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Get started making container candles with our easy-to-use kit. This handy kit ensures you'll have everything you need to get started and saves over 10% off the cost of purchasing these items individually!
- 1 Mini Pouring Pot (1.5 lb capacity)
- 1 Economy Thermometer
- 1 (4 oz) Apple Jack & Peel fragrance oil
- 1 (4 oz) Blueberry Cobbler fragrance oil
- 1 Dye Block #1 (Red)
- 1 Dye Block #16 (Royal Blue)
- 1 (10 lb) slab of IGI 4636 wax
- 1 bag of 100 Zinc Wicks 51-32-18 6 in.
- 1 roll of 100 Container Caution Labels (1.25 in.)
- 24 (6.5 oz) Classic Jars with gold lids
- 24 Glue Dots
- 12 Wick Bars
- Detailed Instruction Sheet
This kit should yield approximately (24) 6.5 oz. candles.
- 02/22/2015 - Kathy P- Anonymous - Thank you for such a great "beginner's kit". Your simple instructions really put me at ease. The 2 scents (included) are "yummy"! Since my personal preference is darker colors wasn't to crazy about colors. However, when starting out great experience to play with them. Highly recommend!!!
- 02/19/2015 - - Anonymous - Absolutely fantastic kit. Great quality! I purchased this kit as a gift for my wife and had so much fun making candles with her it turned into a hobby for the both of us. Lonestar is the place for quality candle making products. We tried others and they cant compare.
- 12/20/2014 - - Anonymous - I just received my paraffin candle set and I Love It. Everything is really good quality. The wax burns evenly and the scents smell wonderful. Would recommend to anyone and I plan on buying more kits myself.
- 08/05/2014 - - Anonymous - I just recently decided to start making candles with no prior experience. I bought this kit and love it! It is so helpful and easy, all of the directions were clearly stated and it came with two color blocks and two scents already. The blueberry crumble scent is amazing and makes an entire room smell great within seconds of being lit. The jars for the candles are a little small but will make perfect gifts! Candle burns down smoothly - no holes or melted wax that covers the wick. I would highly recommend this product for beginners! I'm now able to branch out and add to my candle making equipment.
- 11/05/2013 - Kendle S- Anonymous - I purchased this today after visiting their store in Keller, Texas. It is a great buy for those of us looking to see the "ins and outs" of candle making. I made my first batch this evening and the instructions were detailed and in plain english. Thanks for the ease of use and I look forward to purchasing more items soon!