Candlemaking Starter Kit - Votive
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Get started making votive candles with our easy-to-use kit. This handy kit ensures you'll have everything you need to get started and saves over 10% off the cost of purchasing these items individually!
- 1 Mini Pouring Pot (1.5 lb capacity)
- 1 Economy Thermometer
- 1 (4 oz) Apple Jack & Peel fragrance oil
- 1 (4 oz) Blueberry Cobbler fragrance oil
- 1 Dye Block #1 (Red)
- 1 Dye Block #16 (Royal Blue)
- 1 (10 lb) slab of IGI 4794 wax
- 1 bag of 100 Zinc Wicks 44-24-18 2.5 in.
- 1 roll of 100 Votive Caution Labels
- 12 Votive Molds
- 12 Votive Auto Wick Pins
- Detailed Instruction Sheet
This kit should yield approximately (80) 2 oz. votive candles.
- 12/10/2015 - - Anonymous - I made my first dozen votives with this kit the other day. They came out great! Very easy to remove from the molds, scent throw is great and they burn very evenly. A couple of tips - clean your votive molds out before you use them. I just cleaned mine with a clean rag - there is a lot of residue when they arrive. Second tip - make sure you give enough time to let them cool before you do your second pour - if you don't, you'll end up with a slight depression around the wick. Love this company - speedy delivery, good pricing, great products!
- 02/22/2015 - Kathy P- Anonymous - Great kit for beginners! If your nervous to try don't be, the instructions are simple and so helpful. Couldn't believe the votive candles came out of molds so easy (worried they would stick). Wished I had more votive molds and wick pins (and scents and dye) as once I started I didn't want to stop!!! Haven't burned the candles yet but they sure are fragrant!
- 05/20/2013 - - Anonymous - GREAT kit. Comes with everything needed. Finished candles look very professional with fantastic scent. A must have for all candlemakers.
- 02/16/2013 - Marissa B- Anonymous - I bought this kit to make candles for my wedding. I tested it out today with amazing results! I will recommend it to my friends.