Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
EcoSoya CB-135 Soy Container Wax
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Comes in flake form
EcoSoya™ CB-135 has excellent adhesion to containers without preheating, requires only one pour, has an excellent scent throw with both fragrances and essential oils and a creamy white appearance with some potential to bloom (white frosting) when using dyes.
EcoSoya™ CB-135 is made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. Candles made with CB-135 have a soft creamy appearance and a smooth flat top surface. Candles made with CB-135 may produce frosting. Ships well in all climates.
- Pour temperature: 100°F - 125°f
- Fragrance Oil Load: 10 - 12%
10/26/2013 - - Anonymous
- Fairly new to candle making, but following directions and then some...bottles to just above room temp, poured from 95-125, different wicks. Nothing seemed to do away with the wet spots and cracking, good clean burns though and decent scent throw hot and cold. Moving on to something else...
09/07/2013 - - Anonymous
- It could never get a single candle without wet spots with this wax no matter what I did and believe me I tried many different things..moving on to try another wax.. =(
03/23/2013 - - Anonymous
- I am a beginner soy massage candle maker. This wax makes me look like I have been doing it for years...I too love this wax!
02/25/2013 - Cassandra S- Anonymous
- I love this wax!