NEW Black Metal Twist Lids
Now in Stock
Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
EcoSoya CB-135 Soy Container Wax
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Comes in flake form
EcoSoya™ CB-135 has excellent adhesion to containers without preheating, requires only one pour, has an excellent scent throw with both fragrances and essential oils and a creamy white appearance with some potential to bloom (white frosting) when using dyes.
EcoSoya™ CB-135 is made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. Candles made with CB-135 have a soft creamy appearance and a smooth flat top surface. Candles made with CB-135 may produce frosting. Ships well in all climates.
- Pour temperature: 100°F - 125°f
- Fragrance Oil Load: 10 - 12%
09/30/2014 - - Anonymous
- I love this wax. You know it is 100% soy when you get that beautiful frosting! My customers love it, because they know it is quality wax. If you want a low frost, switch to a different blend of wax. I have not had a single batch not throw an amazing scent. I buy it bulk at 10lbs a pop.
07/08/2014 - - Anonymous
- I did frost in top no smooth top at all moving up to another wax
10/26/2013 - - Anonymous
- Fairly new to candle making, but following directions and then some...bottles to just above room temp, poured from 95-125, different wicks. Nothing seemed to do away with the wet spots and cracking, good clean burns though and decent scent throw hot and cold. Moving on to something else...
09/07/2013 - - Anonymous
- It could never get a single candle without wet spots with this wax no matter what I did and believe me I tried many different things..moving on to try another wax.. =(
03/23/2013 - - Anonymous
- I am a beginner soy massage candle maker. This wax makes me look like I have been doing it for years...I too love this wax!
02/25/2013 - Cassandra S- Anonymous
- I love this wax!
People who bought this product also bought