Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
EcoSoya CB Advanced Soy Container Wax
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
EcoSoya™ CB-Advanced Soy has extreme resistance to bloom (white frosting) and “wet spots”. It contracts slightly to produce a uniform beautiful appearance, requires only one pour, has good scent throw with fragrances, and a creamy white appearance.
EcoSoya™ CB-Advanced Soy is made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. Candles made with CB-Advanced Soy resist frosting, have a smooth top surface and an even smooth burn pool with consistent color retention.
Comes in flake form
NOTE: Due to the extremely low melt point of this wax, during extremely hot times of the year, this wax can melt during shipping. It does not hurt the wax or change it's characteristics, other than it will no longer be in a flake form.
- Pour temperature: 100°F - 125°f
- Fragrance Oil Load: 6 - 10%
01/27/2014 - Nicole B- Anonymous
- After a few trials with other wax, I have stuck with this one. Love it so far!
01/04/2014 - toni p- Anonymous
- Sets good a lot of the time. I do like this wax better than other waxes I have used!
10/02/2013 - Richele S- Anonymous
- First time making candles and they turned out great. I don't think I added enough fragrance the first time so added extra the second time and they are perfect!
07/27/2013 - Martha F- Anonymous
- I purchased Ecosya Cb Advance no HT whatsoever. I will not recommend.
Miami Springs, Florida
05/17/2013 - - Anonymous
- Let me tell you something about this wax - it is amazing! I was using GW464 forever, but kept getting wet spots and blooms. The tops would often set unevenly and I'd have to re-pour or pull out the heat gun. Forget ALL of that nonsense with CB Advanced! It sets perfectly with flawless and smooth tops!! I've heard people say they have an issue with throw.
B grade oils don't perform as well as in this wax so you may have to add a bit more. Heat it to 150 degrees, add your oil and let it cool to 110 degrees to pour.
You will have a PERFECT soy candle. I've wasted a LOT of money on GW464 - never ever again. CB Advanced all the way!!
03/30/2013 - - Anonymous
- I purchased this wax. This was my first try at making candles. I followed instructions and my candles were great. I think I have found a new hobby.