EcoSoya CB-XceL Soy Container Wax
This wax has been discontinued by the manufacturer. They are working on a new formula that will be released first quarter 2017. We still have stock of this CB-Xcel original formula, but when it is gone we won't be able to get anymore.
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
EcoSoya™ CB-XceL is 100% soy and molecularly blueprinted to control polymorphism. It has extreme resistance to bloom (white frosting) and “wet spots,” while producing an excellent scent throw with fragrances. It maintains an even burn pool with consistent color retention.
CB-XceLtm requires one pour and new technology allows for top surface re-melting. CB-XceLtm has the highest melt point of all our container waxes, enabling shipment to all climates.
Comes in flake form
- Pour temperature: 110°F - 145°F
- Fragrance Oil Load: 6 - 10%
04/13/2016 - Alura Y- Anonymous
- It's okay...I like EcoAdvanced much better, though. The pouring temp is not only higher, so you have to be more patient (than the Advanced), but the wax dries with a wet, shiny appearance- completely different than the matte look of Advanced. I *am* new to candle making (have been in business for 1 year and practicing making candles for 1.5), so perhaps it's the user... Still, I'll be purchasing Advanced from now on.
03/20/2016 - Kylie B- Anonymous
- I love love LOOOOVE this wax! I switched from a different soy wax because I was having a lot of issues with rough tops, weak throw and frosting and I was not disappointed. This wax is so creamy and gorgeous, and takes FOs so well!! I couldn't be happier with the results!
02/05/2016 - - Anonymous
- This was is great. The key is to pour at 135 degrees F and then let it cool for 24 hours in a well ventilated area, such as on a table or shelf. I take it off the stove at 200 degrees, let it cool to 135, then add fragrance and pour. No wet spots or blemishes here!
05/23/2015 - - Anonymous
- TOP NOTCH! I DON'T, AND WON'T USE ANYTHING BUT XCEL.
05/07/2014 - - Anonymous
- love it
04/22/2014 - - Anonymous
- The wax is nice and smooth but there is always wet spots! Deborah what temp did you melt and pour at?
03/10/2014 - Deborah R- Anonymous
- LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WAX!!! The best wax ever. No water spots, frosting, gives a clean burn and delivers a smooth surface every time! I've been changed thank you lone star my products are going to be much loved by my customers...best wax on the market! Have to work a little more on getting my fragrances to throw but this wax is awesome!!!!
02/18/2013 - - Anonymous
- This is definitely the best soy wax I have ever used. It's harder & firmer than CB Advanced and has a longer burn rate. As long as I have patience when adding dyes and fragrance oils and wait until it cools to pour, I can achieve almost perfect results. It's the only soy wax I buy now.
02/09/2013 - Carleigh P- Anonymous
- I use this for containers and clamshells. It works well with both, but I do find that I often have wet spots and bloom on my candles. I'm heating the jars, so not sure what the problem is. Still, it's my go-to soy wax for my products.
12/21/2012 - mike w- Anonymous
- Only 4 since I had to look up the heat to temp on another website. Great wax so will be back for many more!