EcoSoya PB Soy Pillar/Votive Wax
This wax has been discontinued by the manufacturer. They are working on a new formula that will be released first quarter 2017. We still have stock of this EcoSoya PB original formula, but when it is gone we won't be able to get anymore.
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
EcoSoya™ PB makes all molded candles such as votives, pillars, tarts, etc. It has excellent scent throw working best with fragrances and is self-releasing from molds.
EcoSoya™ PB is made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. Candles made with EcoSoya™ PB have a creamy appearance and ship well in all climates.
Comes in flake form
- Pour temperature: 145°F - 155°f
- Fragrance Oil Load: 10 - 12%
08/09/2016 - Barbara O- Anonymous
- I've been making soy candles for 12 yrs. now and had been using Enchanted Lites soy wax but then it got bought out and when I did find it, the prices were sky high. So I decided to try this wax for my tarts and votives and boy was I glad I did. Works as well as the other soy wax I was using and it's so much cheaper. Will be using this soy wax for all my tarts and votives from now on.
08/19/2015 - - Anonymous
- This wax works great for Pillars, Votive Candles, Tarts and Square melts
11/16/2013 - - Anonymous
- This is my first time making anything candle related and of course it would be for bridal favors so no pressure right?
I chose this wax for tarts based on the previous reviews and I am thrilled that I did. I am using silicon molds and the tarts are popping out nicely (after my first disaster with not waiting long enough)
I am using 10% fragrance by weight and you can smell the cooling tarts across the room!
08/02/2013 - - Anonymous
- Awesome results with this wax. Very pleased. And Lonestar Candle Supply has been wonderful. Great service and timely shipping!
06/27/2013 - Sarah D- Anonymous
- Purchased the 50lbs, and I am so glad I decided to go with this wax. Quick shipping, its been really hot, and it held up wonderfully in the heat. I am making soy wax tarts as well as the breakaway clamshells, and everything has gone as planned so far. Great hot and cold throw, just the right amount of firmness, melts nicely and it also very pretty and smooth.
01/09/2013 - Irene G- Anonymous
- This wax makes great pillars, votives and tarts. Holds scent well, and releases from metal molds very easily.
People who bought this product also bought