Spring Fragrance Oils
Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
EcoSoya PB Soy Pillar/Votive Wax
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
EcoSoya™ PB makes all molded candles such as votives, pillars, tarts, etc. It has excellent scent throw working best with fragrances and is self-releasing from molds.
EcoSoya™ PB is made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. Candles made with EcoSoya™ PB have a creamy appearance and ship well in all climates.
Comes in flake form
- Pour temperature: 145°F - 155°f
- Fragrance Oil Load: 10 - 12%
09/01/2013 - Irene G- Anonymous
- This wax makes great pillars, votives and tarts. Holds scent well, and releases from metal molds very easily.
02/08/2013 - - Anonymous
- Awesome results with this wax. Very pleased. And Lonestar Candle Supply has been wonderful. Great service and timely shipping!
- Sarah D- Anonymous
- 06/27/2013 15:18:39Purchased the 50lbs, and I am so glad I decided to go with this wax. Quick shipping, its been really hot, and it held up wonderfully in the heat. I am making soy wax tarts as well as the breakaway clamshells, and everything has gone as planned so far. Great hot and cold throw, just the right amount of firmness, melts nicely and it also very pretty and smooth.
- - Anonymous
- 11/16/2013 18:35:20This is my first time making anything candle related and of course it would be for bridal favors so no pressure right?
I chose this wax for tarts based on the previous reviews and I am thrilled that I did. I am using silicon molds and the tarts are popping out nicely (after my first disaster with not waiting long enough)
I am using 10% fragrance by weight and you can smell the cooling tarts across the room!
People who bought this product also bought