- Fragrance Oils
- Candle Containers
- Candle Wax
- Candle Making Starter Kits
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Molds
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Candle Making Accessories
- Stuffed Bears
Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
Golden Brands 444 Enhanced Soy Container Wax
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
This is a blended wax that contains a soy-based additive and is both FDA-approved and Kosher-certified. The additive enables the soy to be poured at hotter temperatures reducing frosting and increasing the fragrance oil load. It blends well with paraffin, slack wax, and microcrystalline waxes.
444GW has a higher melt point which enables it to retain a higher fragrance oil load to give you a stronger scent throw.
- Comes in flake form
- Pour temperature: 125 - 145°F
- Fragrance Oil Load: 9 - 11%
- 06/17/2014 - - Anonymous - Good soy wax has a good sent and holds fragance very well,like it better than the 464 soy wax
- 04/13/2014 - holly l- Anonymous - gives great scent throw but i have had problems with frosting, so much frosting, and a little bit with blooming.
- 03/20/2014 - Charlotte M- Anonymous - To keep the bubbles out, after pouring in the jars tap the sides with a wooden spoon to get all the bubbles out. Also if you pour slow it helps with the bubbles. :)
- 02/11/2014 - Scarlet K- Anonymous - I love this wax! My wax melts and jar/container candles give off both amazing cold and hot scent throws! I poured at 140 for my jar/container candles and they turned out perfect! I pour around 110 for my wax melts and they also turned out perfect! After trying several different waxes..I have now found to be a perfect purchase for me and I have several happy customers who have purchased from me since I have used this wax!
- 02/08/2014 - Scarlet K- Anonymous - I have found the perfect wax right here. I heated my was to 180, removed from heat, allowed to cool to 155, added fragrance(I added 11%) and stirred until it cooled to 140 and then I poured. My candles came out perfect and the same goes for my wax melts! I am very satisfied with this wax and I know my customers will be too!
- 01/24/2014 - - Anonymous - I just Love this wax. I have foud that pouring a littlt above recommended temp is perfect. Smooth tops and it does not pull from the sides of your containers.
- 01/23/2014 - - Anonymous - Purchased this wax after carefully reading several reviews. I made 1 lb. tall candles in glass bottle, all came out with bubbles on the top of the candle, some small some biger, though in one cup mold of about 6oz it came out perfect. Tried suggested melting temp and pouring and also a higher one results were very similar for the tall candles (bubbles) will look for a another candle that works better with tall 1 lb wax candles.
- 12/01/2013 - Donna L- Anonymous - Hello. Yes, I too have been using this wax for several years and absolutely love it. I too would like to know what the seven pour step process is.
- 11/27/2013 - christina s- Anonymous - My tealights are not melting all the way down. Its leaving wax on the sides. Any suggestons. This is my first time buying this wax. I used the ECO SOY the first time and my candles came out perfect. MY 10 oz and 16 oz candles some of them are turing out with crack on the top. Im not fond of this wax or maybe its not fond of me..lol
- 10/28/2013 - Frontier L- Anonymous - I have used this wax as well and love it for my tarts! BTW, anonymous, what is the seven step process you are referring too?
- 10/04/2013 - - Anonymous - I like this wax but was pouring at 125 degrees which is in the pouring temp recommended range and had significant frosting(32 oz. Mason Jar Candles)! I then poured at 145-150 degrees and they came out frost free. Pour hot for solid color :) I'm new to candle making so working out the kinks you know. Much Love.
- 08/13/2013 - - Anonymous - I am so surprised at the negative comments on this wax. I have been making soy candles for over 12 years and this wax is by far the absolute best I have tried including Joy Wax. These people probably haven't tested or learned the seven pour step process which makes not only a perfect candle every time but allows you to add more fragrance and the fragrance doesn't evaporate. They are probably pouring to hot lol.
- 07/28/2013 - - Anonymous - I really enjoyed this wax. I am new to the candle making business so I decided to give this one a try and I have really enjoyed it. I did notice some bubbles in my containers but I think I may have done something wrong, I'm not sure yet.
- 07/23/2013 - - Anonymous - When working with any Soy Wax you must know the key essentials components for making your candles perfect...I have used the GW 444 for the last 5 years awesome product would not use anything else...
- 07/16/2013 - - Anonymous - I too was SO surprised about the neg feedback. I have been using the 444 for a couple years and have had no problems with it other than slight frosting, which is to be expected from soy. I love the stuff. I have had no issues with scent throw, sink holes or texture. I just logged on to order another 10lbs and saw the neg reviews and felt compelled to post.
- 02/19/2013 - Donna L- Anonymous - I was SO surprised when I saw the two bad comments about THIS wax! Perhaps they were talking about a different one. I have been using this wax and a couple of other different ones from Golden Brands (444, 402 & 415) since 2006. This wax is totally awesome!! Anyone who is having a bad experience with this wax must be doing something wrong. Six years ago I too did have a few problems, however, after talking and working with Jason Glaser who is the vp of Golden Brands, I realized I was doing something wrong! After that time, and realizing a few things I was doing wrong, I have never had a problem again! I have had an excellent cold and hot throw! Once you find the right wick to go with your container and a high quality fragrance oil, this wax, in fact ANY of
- 12/05/2012 - Lonestar S- Anonymous - This wax melts so nicely. It takes more scent than I had anticipated but the candles burn evenly and last for a long period of time.
- 11/10/2012 - Paul H- Anonymous - This was has been a huge waste of time and money! I made dozens of candles in 8oz glass containers and all of them look terrible with pits and a nasty grainy top surface. I will never buy this product again. In fact, I'd like to return an unopened case, but the shipping is so expensinve. Uugh!
- 11/05/2012 - - Anonymous - DO NOT BUY THIS WAX!! I bought this wax in February and am kicking myself for not getting the EcoSoya CB 135 again! This wax has virtually NO scent throw and almost every one of my candles has sinkholes in them--reheating them was no help as the sinkholes formed again as they solidified. Don't waste your money. Unfortunately there is not a rating of 0 stars or I would have given it that rating.