IGI 4625 Pillar Blend Wax
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Special blend designed for the manufacture of pillar candles.
- Smooth, glossy finish.
- Good mold release.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Good scent throw.
08/04/2015 - Brian J- Anonymous
- I wonder what kind of mold everyone is using for this wax. I poured it into pillars and not one came out. I poured different molds from 165 degrees to 220 and same result. I am using standard pillar molds that are thin metal walled. Any help would be great!
07/28/2015 - everett g- Anonymous
- today 7/28/15 started to use a knife to shave the wax .this seam harder than I want to do at this time some done little red necking got out the drill and a 7/8" bet to see how it worked did every well and a lot safer too.make to melt faster that way just wanted to give you all a way to try melt time wax about 1/3 of the time as with just braking off pieces and melting them love this wax will be back for more.
05/01/2015 - Jessica K- Anonymous
- BEST WAX EVER! Beautiful, smooth candles EVERY SINGLE TIME! I heat to about 200 and pour between 185-195 (even 200 degree's sometimes) and the candles come out of the molds with NO frosting or mottling. They just pop right out with NO problems! I love this wax and this will be my "go to" for pillar/mold candles from now on! I'm going to try the mottling wax next because I love the effect. I'll write a review about it after I try. You'll LOVE this IGI 4625 wax, I PROMISE!
12/12/2013 - Trudy K- Anonymous
- This pillar wax makes beautiful candles, smooth, very attractive. I make candles as gifts and recipients love them.
People who bought this product also bought