IGI 4630 Harmony Blend Container Wax
This wax exhibits much of the exceptional hot and cold throw of the 4627 Comfort Blend, only in slab form. PLUS IT COSTS LESS!! A smooth, creamy, true single pour wax that is specially designed for the manufacture of container candles.
- A TRUE single pour wax when used properly.
- Holds above average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6 to 10% is typical.
- Exhibits good adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
Melt Point: 115°F - 125°F (typical 120°F)
Flash Point: >375°F
- They aren't kidding. This is a true single pour container wax. It has some great properties and I found the additive blend to work perfectly. No mottling, great glass adhesion, bright long lasting colors, and you can pack it with fragrance! It's nice and soft too, making it easy to work with. What more could you ask for for your container candles?