IGI 4633 Container Blend Wax (J-223)
Only 10lb slabs available. More cases in stock 11/10 or 11/11.
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Soft and creamy, this low-shrink blend is designed specifically for container candles.
- Has excellent adherence to container sides.
- Holds above average amounts of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 8-10% is typical.
- Can generally be used as a single pour wax when poured at 145-155 although occasional topping off may be required.
- Properly wicked, can achieve a 3.5" plus melt pool.
- Scent throw is excellent both hot and cold.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Wax is opaque which allows brighter colors with less dye.
10/15/2016 - Danielle D- Anonymous
- I will only buy this wax! It has an amazing hot and cold throw! My suggestion for the best scent throw is letting the candles for 1 week before selling and you will certainly have the best candles out there!
08/26/2015 - Lucy C- Anonymous
- OMG!!! How refreshing to be back to the J233 we used in the past. We used some that was "same as J233"....NOT.. BUT Lone Star's is the read deal! Poured 8 cases yesterday, checked them today and no repours or repairs! Thank you, Thank you!! Chandler Hill
03/12/2015 - Geneva M- Anonymous
- I recently changed over to this wax blend, from a previous one I was using. It's wonderful! I am not having any problems at all. The wax is lovely and so easy to work with.
04/25/2013 - Kimberly S- Anonymous
- I love this wax! I won't order anything else. Cold & hot throws are awesome!!
People who bought this product also bought