IGI 4826 Specialty Wax for Tarts/Wax Chips
This wax is a specialty wax formulated specifically for use in scented wax chips, tarts, and clamshell molds.
- Smooth, opaque, hard surface consistency.
- Excellent release from molds.
- Excellent scent release when used with warmers suited to the 4826A congeal point.
- Proprietary additive package allows this wax to accomodate 6-8% fragrance load. Higher loads may be possible.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- 140°F congeal point better suited for warm climates vs. lower melt point chip waxes.
Note: You will need to test this tart wax with your specific warmer. Not all warmers are the same. Some have a higher wattage bulb in them and melt the wax tarts better than others.
Melt Point: 140°F (Congeal point)
Flash Point: >374°F
- Very happy with this wax. I just started my candle business and only bought 10lbs of this wax. Will be buying more. Very easy to work with and great scent throw.
- I was not happy with this wax at all. My customers were not either.