IGI 6006 Container Soy/Paraffin Blend
This soft, low-shrink container wax was originally produced by Dussek Campbell and then BP under the blend number 5766. It is now produced by IGI under the formula #6006.
- Creamy in appearance, this wax needs no additives other than fragrance and color.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical.
- Good scent throw.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Low shrinkage means that a re-pour is usually not required.
Melt Point: 127°F
Flash Point: 400°F
- This is the perfect wax for the clam shells. Although is says it will hold 6% I have put 1.8oz and had no problem with wet spots and this is also using two dye chips per pound. The fragrance throw is incredible. James Bynion Mountain View Candles & Gifts