IGI 6006 Container Soy/Paraffin Blend
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
This soft, low-shrink container wax was originally produced by Dussek Campbell and then BP under the blend number 5766. It is now produced by IGI under the formula #6006.
- Creamy in appearance, this wax needs no additives other than fragrance and color.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical.
- Good scent throw.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Low shrinkage means that a re-pour is usually not required.
04/07/2016 - - Anonymous
- I love this wax. I was using the comfort blend and I loved the throw of that wax, but wanted something with a cleaner burn. Having bad experiences with soy wax I was hesitant to try this wax but I am so glad I did. I make sure to heat my jars thoroughly before adding the wax and I cover the jars in the box to cool slowly. I have had maybe 2 candles with almost no frosting-undetectable with the label :) and very little wet spots. Allowing them to cool slowly and covered in the box I don't have the sink holes, the candles look more professional and I didn't have to sacrifice the scent throw I had with the comfort blend wax. It's a keeper!!!!
12/03/2015 - Briana H- Anonymous
- I've been using this wax for a few months now. I had received feedback that another wax i used was not giving a good hot throw. No worries now, my reviews are great. I always have to repour the top thats why i'm giving 4 stars! But its awesome!
09/07/2015 - Jamie B- Anonymous
- I absolutely love this wax, I was using the Nature wax C3 & customers were complaining that there was little to no hot throw, switched to this wax & have had only positive comments. one 8oz burning candle will scent the entire room.
07/07/2015 - Patricia S- Anonymous
- This is a great wax. I tried it for the first time. Perfection. Make sure you heat the glass. Minimal wet spots. Good looking finish. I'm glad I purchased this!
12/20/2013 - - Anonymous
- I love the appearance of the candle! does anyone have any tips to enhance the fragrance other than adding more oil? A good time to add the oil? good pooring temperature!
11/03/2013 - - Anonymous
- Definitely the best jar/container wax I have ever used. It holds more than the typical 6% fragrance as recommended. The creamy appearance gives a much more professional look to the finished product and the scent throw is amazing (with the exception of dreamsickle). Positively my personal "go to" wax for container candles!
10/21/2013 - - Anonymous
- I did not like this wax for clamshells. It poured well, however, once you melted the wax once in a burner it lost a lot of scent.
12/11/2012 - - Anonymous
- This is the perfect wax for the clam shells. Although is says it will hold 6% I have put 1.8oz and had no problem with wet spots and this is also using two dye chips per pound. The fragrance throw is incredible. James Bynion Mountain View Candles & Gifts
People who bought this product also bought