IGI 6006 Container Soy/Paraffin Blend
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
This soft, low-shrink container wax was originally produced by Dussek Campbell and then BP under the blend number 5766. It is now produced by IGI under the formula #6006.
- Creamy in appearance, this wax needs no additives other than fragrance and color.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical.
- Good scent throw.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Low shrinkage means that a re-pour is usually not required.
- 07/04/2017 - Kerry B- Anonymous - I have been a straight soy person for the last 14 years. Wanted to try something different. Have not been disappointed in this wax so far in testing. If you are looking for a good parasoy, you will not be disappointed in this wax.
- 06/19/2017 - Traci C- Anonymous - Three stars as I can see how this would be a great container wax, and I have some planned for it. But this weekend I used it for melts. It is the first time using 6006 and I was incredibly disappointed at how extremely oily it was. I am used to working with a 50/50 blend and determined I needed more paraffin in my blend for melts, hence 6006. This wax alone is far to oily for melts, did not seem anywhere near 60-70% paraffin it actually seems like a pure soy. My organic fragrance oils are oilier than synthetics and it was NOT a good pairing. I find it hard to believe there nearly as much paraffin in this blend, than hinted. I will never buy a wax blend which does not commit to stating; the true content. Looking forward to using this in containers, love the sheen, but not for melts.
- 03/17/2017 - Chi C- Anonymous - So far, so good! This wax is soft but leaves a smooth, glossy yet profressional surface. I used an 8 oz candle with a 10% fragrance load and it scented my entire bathroom!Looking forward to test burning more candles with IGI 6006!
- 04/07/2016 - - Anonymous - I love this wax. I was using the comfort blend and I loved the throw of that wax, but wanted something with a cleaner burn. Having bad experiences with soy wax I was hesitant to try this wax but I am so glad I did. I make sure to heat my jars thoroughly before adding the wax and I cover the jars in the box to cool slowly. I have had maybe 2 candles with almost no frosting-undetectable with the label :) and very little wet spots. Allowing them to cool slowly and covered in the box I don't have the sink holes, the candles look more professional and I didn't have to sacrifice the scent throw I had with the comfort blend wax. It's a keeper!!!!
- 12/03/2015 - Briana H- Anonymous - I've been using this wax for a few months now. I had received feedback that another wax i used was not giving a good hot throw. No worries now, my reviews are great. I always have to repour the top thats why i'm giving 4 stars! But its awesome!
- 09/07/2015 - Jamie B- Anonymous - I absolutely love this wax, I was using the Nature wax C3 & customers were complaining that there was little to no hot throw, switched to this wax & have had only positive comments. one 8oz burning candle will scent the entire room.
- 07/07/2015 - Patricia S- Anonymous - This is a great wax. I tried it for the first time. Perfection. Make sure you heat the glass. Minimal wet spots. Good looking finish. I'm glad I purchased this!
- 12/20/2013 - - Anonymous - I love the appearance of the candle! does anyone have any tips to enhance the fragrance other than adding more oil? A good time to add the oil? good pooring temperature!
- 11/03/2013 - - Anonymous - Definitely the best jar/container wax I have ever used. It holds more than the typical 6% fragrance as recommended. The creamy appearance gives a much more professional look to the finished product and the scent throw is amazing (with the exception of dreamsickle). Positively my personal "go to" wax for container candles!
- 10/21/2013 - - Anonymous - I did not like this wax for clamshells. It poured well, however, once you melted the wax once in a burner it lost a lot of scent.
- 12/11/2012 - - Anonymous - This is the perfect wax for the clam shells. Although is says it will hold 6% I have put 1.8oz and had no problem with wet spots and this is also using two dye chips per pound. The fragrance throw is incredible. James Bynion Mountain View Candles & Gifts
People who bought this product also bought
- Fragrance Oils
- Candle Containers
- Candle Wax
- Candle Making Starter Kits
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Molds
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Candle Making Accessories
- Stuffed Bears
Our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!