IGI 6006 Container Soy/Paraffin Blend
Out of Stock until approx. 4/6
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
This soft, low-shrink container wax was originally produced by Dussek Campbell and then BP under the blend number 5766. It is now produced by IGI under the formula #6006.
- Creamy in appearance, this wax needs no additives other than fragrance and color.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical.
- Good scent throw.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Low shrinkage means that a re-pour is usually not required.
12/20/2013 - - Anonymous
- I love the appearance of the candle! does anyone have any tips to enhance the fragrance other than adding more oil? A good time to add the oil? good pooring temperature!
11/03/2013 - - Anonymous
- Definitely the best jar/container wax I have ever used. It holds more than the typical 6% fragrance as recommended. The creamy appearance gives a much more professional look to the finished product and the scent throw is amazing (with the exception of dreamsickle). Positively my personal "go to" wax for container candles!
10/21/2013 - - Anonymous
- I did not like this wax for clamshells. It poured well, however, once you melted the wax once in a burner it lost a lot of scent.
12/11/2012 - - Anonymous
- This is the perfect wax for the clam shells. Although is says it will hold 6% I have put 1.8oz and had no problem with wet spots and this is also using two dye chips per pound. The fragrance throw is incredible. James Bynion Mountain View Candles & Gifts
People who bought this product also bought