- Fragrance Oils
- Candle Containers
- Candle Wax
- Candle Making Starter Kits
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Molds
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Candle Making Accessories
- Stuffed Bears
Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
NATUREWAX C-3 Soy Container Wax
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
This 100% soybean wax is a true single pour, and is designed to adhere to the sides of the jars. This wax produces a smooth top on candles and also helps to stabilize color for a nice uniform look. This wax should be used only for the manufacture of container candles.
- All natural!!
- A TRUE single pour wax when used properly.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical. Higher amounts are possibly achievable with the use of certain additives.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Comes in flake form which makes it easy to measure and dispense.
- 05/19/2015 - Kristen J- Anonymous - This is definitely my favorite wax! My new wax (Golden brand 444) is not nearly as good, and I'm regretting not getting the C-3 again. It produces a smooth top, which I love. Sometimes the wax doesn't adhere to the side of the glass container, but other than that I LOVE it! Also love that it's 100% soy.
- 03/30/2015 - Jacinta J- Anonymous - This wax is so much better than the palm wax I wanted to use for my candles. The votive candles comes out great and it holds my scents well.
- 02/10/2015 - - Anonymous - I love this wax. I have tried several and this has given me the very best results. I am back for more and my customers love the results.
- 10/07/2014 - Samantha W- Anonymous - I personally love this wax! I've tried a couple other soys off this site and haven't liked any. This is a true single pour and gives me a great throw!
- 08/06/2014 - Myeshia B- Anonymous - I'm having a very hard time with this wax and every other Soy Wax. I have been unable to produce a good scent throw with my candles. The candles look perfect and the cold throw is awesome but the hot throw is nonexistent. Could anyone offer any advice? 11 oz Libbey Tapered containers.
- 07/27/2014 - nacheka e- Anonymous - I am a new candle maker and I am very disappointed in the soy waxes. I want to stay natural but I used this one & enhanced. Scent throw is very important to me & my customers are all saying the scent is little to none. I even doubled the fragrance I added. I have spent so much money trying to get a good quality scent & its not working for me. :-(
- 04/20/2014 - Donna H- Anonymous - I love this I have been useing for a while now and my customers love the candles.
- 02/25/2014 - - Anonymous - So far the best soy wax. I tried 444, 464, 135 and advance. This wax stop me for trying anything else. Single pour, smooth tops, amazing scent throw h/c with minimum curing time. Using HTP wicks for a clean burn. Wick up to get best results. Heating to 185 letting cool then adding fragrance at 165 pouring at 160. Give it a try. You will not regret it. The other soy waxes are so overated. This wax gave me scent throw with scents that others waxes after 1-2 weeks of cure can't only in 2 days.
- 10/15/2013 - Charlotte T- Anonymous - We used this wax for the first time. And in disappointed burns great n evenly BUT for some reason my jars get black n very hot when burning. Any suggestions. . Can I be doing something wrong please help!! Thanks
- 10/01/2013 - - Anonymous - I've only been making candles for a few months so I'm not sure if this is normal. When I first pour the wax and the candle is ready to be lit it smells great, but after the first light the wax looks rubbery and smells. Is this normal?
- 09/07/2013 - - Anonymous - This was the first wax I've ever used. The scent throw is excellent at 6%. Color may not be favorable for this type of soy, but there are stabilizers if you prefer color retention. All of the candles burned cleanly and smelled delightful.
- 07/29/2013 - Narineh Y- Anonymous - I used this wax today for the first time and it is great, very smooth on top and it looks nice too but why is it not white? It looks creamy....
- 07/17/2013 - - Anonymous - I have trouble finding the right wick for this wax
- 04/30/2013 - Keesha C- Anonymous - I love love this wax, melts very easy and smells great with the fragrance. The scent smells all threw. This wax is great with coloring. I'll be using this for now on.
- 04/28/2013 - Vanessa R- Anonymous - This wax is really amazing! I used it for my first time making candles, and had no issues. Great for first time users!
- 02/11/2013 - - Anonymous - I love this wax I melt it to above 160 degrees and then added 1oz of FO to a lb. And it smells great! The end product is a clean burning candle with great scent throw. The top of the candle is smooth with no frosting.
- 02/11/2013 - - Anonymous - I've been using this wax ever since I began making candles. I absolutely love it. I find the scent throw excellent and haven't had any problems achieving my wanted results.
- 12/14/2012 - - Anonymous - I have been using this wax for all of my candles and have had GREAT success with it!If you follow the directions of 1 oz to 1 pound for scent you will get the perfect scent throw! Not too strong, not too weak! Melting and setting is very quick and easy, and burning time and cleanliness is AWESOME!!!!! HIGHLY recommend!
- 12/09/2012 - Richard F- Anonymous - I've used this wax almost exclusively with excellent results. Fragrance throw is excellent using 1.0 oz fragrance/pound of wax. Truly single pour when glass containers are warmed slightly (above room temperature) and pour is done between 100 and 120 degrees.
- 11/04/2012 - - Anonymous - I've been trying this wax and following directions and the scent throw is not good...very fustrating!!!!