NATUREWAX C-3 Soy Container Wax
This 100% soybean wax is a true single pour, and is designed to adhere to the sides of the jars. This wax produces a smooth top on candles and also helps to stabilize color for a nice uniform look. This wax should be used only for the manufacture of container candles.
- All natural!!
- A TRUE single pour wax when used properly.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical. Higher amounts are possibly achievable with the use of certain additives.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Comes in flake form which makes it easy to measure and dispense.
Wax General Guidelines
Melt Point: 125°F - 130°F
Flash Point: >600°F
- I love love this wax, melts very easy and smells great with the fragrance. The scent smells all threw. This wax is great with coloring. I'll be using this for now on.
- This wax is really amazing! I used it for my first time making candles, and had no issues. Great for first time users!
- I love this wax I melt it to above 160 degrees and then added 1oz of FO to a lb. And it smells great! The end product is a clean burning candle with great scent throw. The top of the candle is smooth with no frosting.
- I've been using this wax ever since I began making candles. I absolutely love it. I find the scent throw excellent and haven't had any problems achieving my wanted results.
- I have been using this wax for all of my candles and have had GREAT success with it!If you follow the directions of 1 oz to 1 pound for scent you will get the perfect scent throw! Not too strong, not too weak! Melting and setting is very quick and easy, and burning time and cleanliness is AWESOME!!!!! HIGHLY recommend!