Autumn Lodge (type)
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
A duplicate of the popular Yankee Candle fragrance, this fragrance has top notes of winter green and pine needle with middle and bottom notes of fir balsam, cinnamon, and spice.
25lb pails may need a 1 -2 week lead time based on availability.
IFRA Maximum Usage Level:
Lip Products: NOT Allowed
Creams, Lotions, Oils (except baby products): 8.8%
Soap (Liquid & Bar): 8.8%
Candles, Room Fragrance Products: 100%
(See IFRA Certificate on Technical Information tab for more details)
- 07/11/2017 - Andrea K- Anonymous - I bought this scent based off of the reviews. When I received it was not strong smelling at all right out of the bottle. I use soy 415 wax and added the correct amount of oil to it. It poured great for my tarts and candles but such a week scent throw both cold and hot. Maybe I just got a bad batch but I bought a 16oz bottle, which I'm not going to use again. My money was wasted on this. Wish I never bought this scent. Ive been happy with all of the oth Dr. Scents i have purchased, but not this one.
- 05/24/2017 - Heather C- Anonymous - Got it, smelled the oil hated it. Made soy candles, hated it. I said to myself, "Self, who would visit this lodge?" I researched to find it had a tobacco scent to it. Smelled it again, love it. Selling it titled Autumn Lodge our customers hated it. Selling it as Grandpa's Pipe, they love it.
- 04/08/2016 - Kimberly G- Anonymous - This fragrance is not the most appealing out of the bottle, but it's amazing in soy candles! Throws great, hot and cold. It has a nice spicy dried leaf-like fragrance. Unique and enjoyable.
- 11/18/2015 - morgan r- Anonymous - Pretty good smell! I tried a 1oz to try, and I don't regret it.
- 11/01/2015 - Jamie H- Anonymous - Love this scent. Great hot and cold throw in soy. Very sweet, cinnamon and cider scent.
- 09/22/2015 - Deborah H- Anonymous - One of my top fall fragrances. Reminds me of weekends in the fall at the farm. Its warming and relaxing. Reminds me of a warm cider with a touch of a warm Christmas wine.
- 06/28/2015 - Tim F- Anonymous - Fantastic Scent! It did remind me of autumn. Although I can not describe how it smells, I did detect a slight hint of cinnamon. I will definitely keep this one in my arsenal of fragrances!
- 10/18/2014 - Timothy M- Anonymous - Absolutely incredible. I've been looking for a fragrance with pipe tobacco and this scent nails it. It's a sweet mapley scent with a hint of cinnamon and pine needle but oh so comforting. Don't let the cold throw or smell right out of the bottle fool you, this has a fantastic ht and you can actually smell all of the combined scents. Lone Star, thank you! Captain Candle Company
- 11/02/2013 - Kyle J- Anonymous - This smells much like burning maple leaves which is a smell that I enjoy and customers seem to either love it or hate it
- 09/12/2013 - - Anonymous - Excellent quality oil. It has a very strong aroma and smells almost if not identical to the candle, which is one of my favorites. It burns very slow and low, meaning it doesnt burn up, leaving you with a smell of burnt whatever fragrance you have like some of the other companies. Also, you only need a little bit in the burner at a time, so 4-8 oz. should last a season easily. I just ordered some other yankee candle "types" and hope they are of this quality of oil to burn in my home.
- 03/25/2013 - Jennifer H- Anonymous - This is one of those unique fragrances that sells like crazy in the fall and not much at all the rest of the year. It's a very unique and enticing fragrance. I smell a hint of pipe tobacco in there that wasn't mentioned in the description. Definitely a great fall fragrance.
People who bought this product also bought
*This fragrance oil attempts to imitate the fragrance sold by Yankee Candle Company. Although remarkably similar to the original name brand version, it is not identical. Lone Star Candle Supply, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Yankee Candle Company. We do not sell, nor have we ever sold, any merchandise produced by Yankee Candle Company, and none of our products are sponsored, licensed, or endorsed by Yankee Candle Company. All trademarked names and service marks remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.
- Fragrance Oils
- Candle Containers
- Candle Wax
- Candle Making Starter Kits
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Molds
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Candle Making Accessories
- Stuffed Bears
Our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!