- Fragrance Oils
- Candle Containers
- Candle Wax
- Candle Making Starter Kits
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Molds
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Candle Making Accessories
- Stuffed Bears
Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Freshly baked blueberry cobbler straight from grandma's oven.
IFRA Maximum Usage Level:
Lip Products: NOT Allowed
Creams, Lotions, Oils (except baby products): 5.1%
Soap (Liquid & Bar): 8.0%
Candles, Room Fragrance Products: 100%
(See IFRA Certificate on Technical Information tab for more details)
- 01/20/2015 - Karen B- Anonymous - Love, love, love this scent. The hot and cold throw is great, very blueberry with hints of vanilla and baked crust. This is on my yes list.
- 10/29/2014 - Alicia D- Anonymous - Great scent throw in soy wax! One of the best scents I have tried to far! Will definitely keep this one in stock. I even had someone tell me it reminded them of a Yankee Candle that they don't make anymore, so she was super excited!
- 09/19/2014 - monique j- Anonymous - Oh, YUM! This is the best smelling berry in town. It smells like the real thing.
- 07/30/2014 - - Anonymous - The best in soy!
- 07/30/2014 - Alia K- Anonymous - I truly loved this scent. First time making soy candles and I used 1 oz per lb. It smells amazing! It did have a strong unpleasant vanilla undernote when I was adding it to the hot wax which made me nervous but the next day when I lit the candle it smelled like blueberry muffins in the oven, no strange vanilla smell. I will have to order a larger bottle next time.
- 03/13/2014 - Emerald H- Anonymous - Great scent throw! This fragrance smells amazing! This is also one of my best sellers on my website.
- 02/19/2014 - - Anonymous - Do not care for this scent. Smells very artificial. It is strong but I would not say that this has a realistic food smell. Smells like kids lipstick or scents markers maybe.
- 02/18/2014 - - Anonymous - HOLY COW!!! This one smells "okay" out of the bottle. It smells good, don't get me wrong but once you get it into a candle it's an entirely different beast. Smells amazing. My wife and I love this.
- 02/17/2014 - Ronda B- Anonymous - This smells like your baking blueberry muffins. It is dead on, would recommend highly.
- 01/28/2014 - - Anonymous - This is the BEST blueberry cobbler fragrance I've ever purchased! It is a favorite to everyone in the 16 unit apartment building I live in and now everyone in the building owns one of my candles!! Thank you
- 01/11/2014 - Stella A- Anonymous - Customer favorite, amazing strong throw hot or cold, love it!
- 01/03/2014 - - Anonymous - I love this scent but have massive wick clogging issues, tried 3 different times/ways with 2 different wicks and would not work for me, wicks keep going out. I give up. :(
- 11/04/2013 - Maranda J- Anonymous - By far, the best blueberry cobbler fragrance ever. This is one of my top sellers, can't keep it on the shelf!!
- 10/26/2013 - Richele S- Anonymous - If you are looking for a strong scent this is it! My house smells just like blueberry cobbler out of the oven after pouring.
- 07/08/2013 - Sarah D- Anonymous - Delicious blueberry! Ridiculously sweet and rich. I'm very happy with this fragrance.
- 05/17/2013 - steve m- Anonymous - Best scent so far! Just bought my second bottle. true to description with a strong scent!
- 04/19/2013 - - Anonymous - 3 years running this AMAZING scent has taking rank #1 even in the spring and summer months! LOVE LOVE LOVE this - do have the dark yellow color or the oil but easily covered with dark navy blue and a drop of red!
- 03/31/2013 - - Anonymous - excellent scent throw in soy and delicious scent! will definitely need to use color stabilizer to keep from getting discoloration
- 03/25/2013 - Jennifer H- Anonymous - Best Blueberry Cobbler/Pie fragrance anywhere. It is absolutely mouthwatering! Just wish it wasn't so yellow as it turns even the dark blue votives greenish. So good it makes me want to eat the candle!
- 02/08/2013 - - Anonymous - I Love this fragrance! Throw scent is SPECTACULAR. I can light one candle and you can smell it throughout my 2 story home.
- 12/28/2012 - - Anonymous - This is the scent you should be using. My family just went nuts over this at the holidays and started offering to pay me for the candles so they don't have to wait until Christmas to get more.
- 11/05/2012 - - Anonymous - Excellent scent throw in soy! Customer favorite.
- 10/14/2012 - Robert P- Anonymous - LOVE this! You don't even have to burn the candle in order to get the wonderful scent! Very popular with my customers!
- 08/21/2008 - - Anonymous - You've come to the right fragrance if you are looking for a bakery/dessert scent! Love this!