Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
A very complex fragrance! Top notes of shredded coconut, Kentucky bourbon, whipped butter, apple peel and peach skin with mid notes of clove bud, Tahitian vanilla and jasmine petal on a dry base of blonde cedar, heliotrope and sheer musk.
IFRA Maximum Usage Level:
Lip Products: NOT Allowed
Creams, Lotions, Oils (except baby products): Not recommended
Soap (Liquid & Bar): Not recommended
Candles, Room Fragrance Products: 100%
(See IFRA Certificate on Technical Information tab for more details)
- 08/21/2016 - - Anonymous - My customers LOVE this scent. It sells great. The bourbon is pronounced enough but not too much. It's a great balance once used in wax. I used soy wax for mine and did 1oz/lb. First smell from the bottle I did not like this scent but once made into something it's fantastic
- 06/10/2016 - - Anonymous - I bought this scent after reading the reviews and I personally don't like this very much. It is a VERY strong alcohol smell, I found the bourbon to be very pronounced. I have not made a candle with it yet since I don't like the scent very much, it may be a little less strong when made into a candle.
- 04/29/2016 - monique j- Anonymous - This is a nice coconut scent, i wish the bourbon was more pronounced
- 02/04/2016 - Roberta F- Anonymous - I love this fragrance! This is a great fragrance for men.
- 12/15/2015 - Roberta W- Anonymous - a great scents. My customers love it. An interesting twist to a coconut scent
- 10/20/2014 - kelly h- Anonymous - I sell to a beachy clientele abd everyone loved this! I would say it smells of buttery coconut.
- 08/06/2014 - Emerald H- Anonymous - I liked the concept of the fragrance; however, its smells more like a perfume than coconut bourbon. I was looking for something with more of a punch!
- 07/24/2014 - Jennifer H- Anonymous - What a terrific fragrance. While it may seem like an unusual combination, it works. I tried a sample to make a tester and one candle to put out for sale. It sold almost immediately. Smells great