Suggested Colors: Amber, Golden Honey
See Product Reviews Below
Spicy bouquet of apple, clove, orange and cinnamon topnotes with a sweet musky background.
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
IFRA Maximum Usage Level:
Lip Products: NOT Allowed
Creams, Lotions, Oils (except baby products): 0.2%
Soap (Liquid & Bar): 0.2%
Candles, Room Fragrance Products: 100%
(See IFRA Certificate below for more details)
Material Safety Data Sheet
IFRA Certificate of Compliance
Flash Point: >200°F
Soap Safe: No
Gel Wax Safe: No
- I agree with one of the other reviewers. This was one of our best sellers. We thought something changed with it, but they denied it. Glad we weren't the only ones that thought so!!
- Lonestar's Mulled Cider used to be one of my all time favorite fragrances. It was also my top seller at Christmas, even over my pine fragrances. Then a year or so ago the formula changed. The new Mulled Cider has a bite to it that makes it far less appealing.
- Love this scent. I think it's almost impossible not to like. Perfect for fall/holiday candles. Warm and not too sweet or spicy - perfect balance of all 3.
- One of our top sellers. We always have people request this scent.
- Great scent. Outselling all other smas scents two to one.