- Fragrance Oils
- Candle Containers
- Candle Wax
- Candle Making Starter Kits
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Molds
- Candle Dyes
- Candle Making Equipment
- Candle Making Accessories
- Stuffed Bears
- NEW Items
Most all of our containers and lids are sold separately so you can mix and match and create the look YOU want!
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
Spicy bouquet of apple, clove, orange and cinnamon topnotes with a sweet musky background.
IFRA Maximum Usage Level:
Lip Products: NOT Allowed
Creams, Lotions, Oils (except baby products): 0.2%
Soap (Liquid & Bar): 0.2%
Candles, Room Fragrance Products: 100%
(See IFRA Certificate on Technical Information tab for more details)
- 10/06/2013 - Geraldine C- Anonymous - I just poured my first candle with the fragrance and whether they changed the formula or not (first time I used it), it's incredible. If they did change it, glad they did!! Lonestar is my absolute favorite supplier hands down!!
- 08/20/2013 - Lonestar S- Anonymous - (Lone Star) We spoke to our manufacturer of this product and they assure us the formula has not changed. From time-to-time if one of the raw ingredients is purchased from a different region of the world, it may be slightly different since essential oils are a natural product, however, this is usually undetectable and rare in circumstance. We have carried this fragrance for many years and it continues to be a top seller. Thank you all for your feedback.
- 08/01/2013 - - Anonymous - mulled cider was one of my top seller. the scent changed and is now way down the list. I wish Lone Star would speak to their production company and get back that great original scent. I would buy in 25lb quantities but now I am shy about getting the lesser scent. I have to blend the mulled cider to get it better.
- 04/30/2013 - - Anonymous - I agree with one of the other reviewers. This was one of our best sellers. We thought something changed with it, but they denied it. Glad we weren't the only ones that thought so!!
- 03/25/2013 - Jennifer H- Anonymous - Lonestar's Mulled Cider used to be one of my all time favorite fragrances. It was also my top seller at Christmas, even over my pine fragrances. Then a year or so ago the formula changed. The new Mulled Cider has a bite to it that makes it far less appealing.
- 12/25/2012 - - Anonymous - Love this scent. I think it's almost impossible not to like. Perfect for fall/holiday candles. Warm and not too sweet or spicy - perfect balance of all 3.
- 12/01/2012 - Melissa T- Anonymous - One of our top sellers. We always have people request this scent.
- 11/21/2012 - Billie H- Anonymous - Great scent. Outselling all other smas scents two to one.