Vanilla Maple Pecan
Mix & Match Discounts on ALL Fragrances:
(16oz size only)
- Buy 5 or more - Save $1 per bottle
- Buy 25 or more - Save $2 per bottle
- Technical Information
- Additional Information
- Customer Q&A
Nutty bouquet with maple, cinnamon and clove with a syrupy sweet background.
IFRA Maximum Usage Level:
Lip Products: NOT Allowed
Creams, Lotions, Oils (except baby products): 11.1%
Soap (Liquid & Bar): 19.1%
Candles, Room Fragrance Products: 100%
(See IFRA Certificate on Technical Information tab for more details)
- 12/25/2016 - Jana S- Anonymous - Do not use in cold process soap. Smells wonderful in the bottle and may make a nice candle - but I only tried it in soap and the scent morphed drastically in the soaponification process. It went in smelling wonderful, sweet and syrupy and came out smelling like burnt cinnamon. Don't use it in soap.
- 12/10/2016 - Jana S- Anonymous - Smells fabulous out of the bottle but changes drastically in CP soap. Final result smells like burnt cinnamon, originally smelled like sweet warm syrup and pancakes. Don't soap with this one.
- 01/20/2015 - Karen B- Anonymous - I love this, a good vanilla is hard to find and I love the maple and pecan combo. Smells great, throw was not super strong, so I will play with the amounts, but will def re-order.
- 03/10/2014 - - Anonymous - It has a great cold smell, but when burning didnt quite put it out there
- 11/15/2013 - merrideth w- Anonymous - Absolutely LOVE this....makes my house smell like I've been cooking all day, without all the work!
- 07/31/2013 - - Anonymous - This scent smells good enough to eat and has a very pleasant smell.My favorite!