Clamshell Tart Making Kit
Click here for a step by step tutorial.
Get started making popular clamshell tarts with our easy-to-use kit. This handy kit ensures you'll have everything you need to get started and saves money off the cost of purchasing these items individually!
Makes a great gift for the holidays or anytime!
- 1 Mini Pouring Pot (1.5 lb capacity)
- 1 Economy Thermometer
- 1 (4 oz) Apple Jack & Peel fragrance oil
- 1 (4 oz) Blueberry Cobbler fragrance oil
- 1 Dye Block #1 (Red)
- 1 Dye Block #16 (Royal Blue)
- 1 (5 lb) slab of IGI 4826 tart wax
- 24 heavy duty plastic clamshell molds
- Detailed Instruction Sheet
This kit should yield (24) 2.6 oz. individual clamshells and have extra wax and fragrance leftover for making more.
Note: You will need to test your tarts with your own warmer. Not all warmers are the same. Some have a higher wattage bulb in them and melt the tarts better than others.