IGI 1239 Cut N Curl Wax
8 cases $64.03 (per case)
15 cases $62.03 (per case)
Melt Point: 138°F
Flash Point: 400°F
Suggested Pouring Temp: 170-180°F
This wax has replaced the former IGI 1343 Cut N Curl Wax
A fully refined wax suitable for pillar and other molded candles as well as "cut & carve" candles. Also suitable for creating wax dipped bears.
- Not as brittle as a typical paraffin wax, making it suitable for "cut & carve" applications.
- Fragrance oil retention of 3% is typical. Higher fragrance loads may require the use of additives.
- Good mold release.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Even shrinkage, without cracking or spotting.
- Average pour temperature: 170-180°F.
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.