IGI 4627 Comfort Blend Container Wax
5 cases $104.88 (per case)
10 cases $103.04 (per case)
Melt Point: 125°F
Flash Point: >375°F
Average pouring temperature: 160°F
This wax has been repackaged into a smaller case to avoid the additional handling fee from FedEx.
A smooth, creamy, true single pour wax that is specially designed for the manufacture of paraffin container candles.
- A TRUE single pour wax when used properly.
- Holds above average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6 to 10% is typical.
- Exhibits good adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Average pouring temperature: 160°F
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the wax to soften or liquify.