IGI 4633 Container Blend Wax (J-223)
8 cases $88.80 (per case)
15 cases $86.80 (per case)
Melt Point: 124°F
Flash Point: >500°F
Suggested Pouring Temp: 145-155°F
Soft and creamy, this low-shrink blend is designed specifically for paraffin container candles.
- Has excellent adherence to container sides.
- Holds above average amounts of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 8-10% is typical.
- Can generally be used as a single pour wax when poured at 145-155°F although occasional topping off may be required.
- Properly wicked, can achieve a 3.5" plus melt pool.
- Scent throw is excellent both hot and cold.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Wax is opaque which allows brighter colors with less dye.
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the slabs to stick together and to the box.