IGI 4761 Low Shrink Votive Wax
As low as $30.40
8 cases $96.00 (per case)
15 cases $94.00 (per case)
Melt Point: 159°F
Flash Point: >400°F
Suggested Pouring Temp: 160-170°F
A special low-shrink blend designed specifically for the manufacture of paraffin votive candles.
- Low shrinkage requires only one pour!
- Great mold release.
- Holds an average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Average pour temperature: 160-170°F.
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change its characteristics, other than it may cause the slabs to stick together and to the box.
We found other products you might like!
- Votive MoldsAs low as $10.20
- Auto Wick Pin (Votive)As low as $1.90