IGI 6006 Container Soy/Paraffin Blend
8 cases $77.28 (per case)
15 cases $75.28 (per case)
Melt Point: 127°F
Flash Point: 400°F
Suggested Pouring Temp: 160°F
This soft, low-shrink container wax was originally produced by Dussek Campbell and then BP under the blend number 5766. It is now produced by IGI under the formula #6006.
- Creamy in appearance, this wax needs no additives other than fragrance and color.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6-10% is typical.
- Good scent throw.
- Good burn characteristics.
- Low shrinkage means that a re-pour is usually not required.
- Average pour temperature: 160°F
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.