IGI R2322A Glass Glow Palm Container Wax
5 cases $91.00 (per case)
10 cases $89.50 (per case)
Melt Point: 140-149°F
Suggested Pouring Temp: 200-205°F
Glass Glow Palm Wax is a container wax that mimics the look of marble. When used in containers, it becomes translucent during burning resulting in a glowing effect. This is a very popular palm wax!
- Has an excellent scent throw, good adhesion to containers and is a one-pour wax.
- Easy to work with. Comes in granular form so easy to measure and store.
- Is an excellent wax for layered candles.
- Oil retention limit of 3%
- Recommended to add fragrance oil when wax is around 200°F
- Average pour temperature: 200-205°F
NOTE: Our palm wax sources are renewable in nature and do not contain GMO material. The materials come from a RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) member source. Palm wax is an environmentally friendly product since it comes from a sustainable and renewable source and it burns cleanly.
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.