Lone Star Hall of Flame Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about our loyalty program? Check here to see if you can find answers! If we don't address your questions and concerns on this page,
please contact customer service.
Question 1. What is the Lone Star Hall of Flame?
Answer: The Lone Star Hall of Flame is our loyalty rewards program. Earn points on all purchases (excluding shipping and taxes) and redeem your points for discounts on our fragrance oils!
Question 2. Who is eligible to join?
Answer: It's free to join so anyone and everyone can be in our Hall of Flame!
Question 3. How do I join?
Answer: All you need to do to sign up is create a user account on our website. Once your account is created, you can start earning rewards! Ready to join? Sign up now.
Question 4. How do I earn points?
Answer: You can earn rewards points on every purchase but, there are several other ways you can earn points as well!
- Earn 100 points just by creating your account.
- Earn 50 points by following us on Instagram.
- Earn 50 points by following us on Facebook.
- Earn 50 points by following us on Pinterest.
- Earn 50 points by following us on Twitter.
- Earn 50 points by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
- Earn 50 points by writing a product review, and earn another 50 points by adding a photo to your review. (Points can only be earned for these actions once every 30 days.)
- Receive points on your birthday. (Points rewarded are based on customer tier level: 100 points for Spark, 200 points for Flicker, 300 points for Flame, 400 points for Fire, and 500 points for Lone Star Legend.)
- Earn 500 points when you refer a friend. (Points are rewarded to the referer (you) once the referee (your friend) has placed an order of $50+, before shipping and tax.)
Question 5. When do my points expire?
Answer: If you have any rewards points that are unused, they will expire 365 days from the last date you completed any point-earning activities. (See the answers to question 4.)
Question 6. What are the membership benefits?
Answer: The membership benefits slightly differ based on each customer's tier level.
Question 7. How do I redeem my points?
Answer: You can redeem your available rewards during the checkout process. Make sure you have added everything you need to your cart then, choose your rewards from the drop-down selector found on the payment screen. The checkout page will take a moment to refresh and then you should see the discounted amount appear in the order summary.
Question 8. How do I check my points balance?
Answer: To check your points balance, you will first need to log in to your user account. Next, navigate to our Hall of Flame and your points balance should appear toward the top of the page along with your name.
Question 9. Why can't I see my available rewards at checkout?
Answer: If you are unable to see the drop-down selector that holds your rewards, you'll need to make sure you are signed in to your account.
Question 10. What if I have multiple accounts? Can I combine them?
Answer: We are unable to combine points balances or customer loyalty accounts. If you happen to have 2 accounts with available rewards points, you will need to use your points separately.
Don't see the answers to your questions? Please do not hesitate to contact customer service!