Naturewax C-3 Soy Container Wax
5 cases $91.90 (per case)
10 cases $90.45 (per case)
Melt Point: 125-130°F
Flash Point: >600°F
Suggested Pouring Temp: 140-160°F
This 100% soybean wax is a true single pour, and is designed to adhere to the sides of the jars. This wax produces a smooth top on candles and also helps to stabilize color for a nice uniform look. This wax should be used only for the manufacture of container candles.
- All natural!!
- A TRUE single pour wax when used properly.
- Holds average amount of fragrance oil. Fragrance oil retention of 6% is typical. Higher amounts are possibly achievable with the use of certain additives.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to glass containers when used properly.
- Very good burn characteristics.
- Great scent throw.
- Comes in flake form which makes it easy to measure and dispense.
- Average pour temperature: 140 - 160°F
Pallets may not be available at this time. Please call to inquire.
NOTE: During the hotter months of the year, this wax can slightly melt during shipping to or from our location. It does not hurt the wax or change it's characteristics, other than it will no longer be in a flake form.