Stephenson Suspending M&P Soap Base
|12 trays||$5.88 (per tray)|
|5 cases||$58.16 (per case)|
Appearance: translucent clear
Melt Point: 131°F
Foam Rating (1-10): 5
A vegetable based melt and pour soap base used for making semi-transparent bars with suspended particles.
- Capable of suspending particles**
- Vegetable based
- Paraben free
- Preservative free
- PEG (Polyethylene glycol) free
- Excellent foam and lather
- High glycerine content leaves the skin feeling smooth
- Neutral odor provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing and molding
Aqua, Propylene Glycol. Sodium Stearate, Glycerine, Sucrose
**The level of suspension achieved depends on the size and weight of the particulate to be suspended. Testing with different particulates is recommended.
Note - Due to the viscous nature of this soap base, it will retain more air than other bases which in turn may affect the clarity of the finished product.
Check out our Melt & Pour Recipes in the Candle Making University.